Saturday, April 11, 2015

Birth Month

It's that time of the year again. Spring and turning a year older.

I have been busy lately. Busy to levels unparalleled before. Very busy is even an understatement to the point that I even forget missing Amber which should not be the case. I should be missing her but my being busy prevails over any other emotion. I have become a robot.

Anyways, I can't wait to see her. Two weeks to go and I'll be hugging her again. I so miss her that I just want things to be back to the way it used to. She being here, tiny and in school.

It has been said by most that you can't have everything in life. The most one gets is 2/3 of the essentials. You spend too much time on the others, you end up losing something. I don't want that. I want a balance of all.

It's my birthday weekend effective today. Birth Month no longer applies. Amber and I used that term (without her knowing) last year. Last year's birth month was the best so far. This Saturday will be spent working because it so happens that the project I am working on is having shortage with manpower. On Sunday, it's the birthday, I should treat myself with something. 

No comments: