Saturday, January 31, 2015

Winter essentials: what's in the bag?

Bag at the moment: The Gap leather tote. Size is enough to fill with the universe, and sometimes, Amber's baby essentials. I am slowly letting go of bringing baby bag when out for less than a half day with her.

Inside (clockwise from left): ear phones, Marc by Marc Jacobs 3-fold wallet, Baggu bag, company ID, ear muffs, Suica card (prepaid card for transportation and can be used in convenience stores as payment mode), Moleskine planner, The Gap leather gloves, and keys (house and bike). 

(Not in photo) My Russet beauty kit only carries a lip gloss, balm and comb. So low maintenance. 

That's it. Gone are the days were i practically fill my bags with life (compared to this post I wrote in 2009). The older i get, the less things i need. With the exception of shoes. 

But seriously, i am eyeing on Annabel Ingall crossbody bag. It is the cheap version of Celine trio. It would serve well for errands. A large tote is good for now because my busy schedule is preventing me from the simple task of changing bags (but not with blogging, hehe). Come Spring, inspire me to reorganize.

No comments: