Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fall Essentials #1 Beauty

It's that time of the year where one applies thick cream moisturizers and liquid foundation but not me. My beauty essentials remain the same except for the sunblock where i have changed it to cream type.

(L-R clockwise)  Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Creme, Estee Lauder face brush, YSL powder foundation, L' Occitane hand cream, La Roche Posay Anthelios XL sunblock cream, and BonBon Lipgloss.

The Chanel Hydra Gel Cream was an unplanned purchase. As been told before, Laneige has become my holy grail moisturizer for day and night at any season but due to an order gone wrong, i needed an emergency replacement because my face as per experience reacts badly without my reliable moisturizer. My seller wrongfully shipped me cream type instead of gel type. All the necessary actions from my part and theirs, my goods have arrived a few hours before this post was published. 

For two weeks, I was scrimping on the remaining little gel inside my last jar of Laneige and on night time, i apply Chanel. Though it does not make my face as radiant as Laneige does, it did not cause me breakouts. The flowery scent reminds me of old lady perfumes did not bother me at all though i was afraid that it might generate adverse effects on my face. Price is expensive. For one 50g jar of Chanel equals to two 50g jars of Laneige. Good thing the Chanel effect was average for I don't want to make it a habit. 

No comments: